Yael Tobi is the founding member of Tobi Law Group. Ms. Tobi represents businesses and individuals in a broad range of counseling and litigation matters focusing on real estate and commercial disputes, civil litigation, commercial and business litigation, fraud, intellectual property, and labor and employment matters.,
Prior to forming Tobi Law Group, Ms. Tobi has been practicing as an attorney for over a decade at prestigious International law firms, including Jones Day and Manatt Phelps & Phillips. She has represented defendants and plaintiffs. Thus, with each matter on which she is engaged, clients can benefit from her strong understanding of how the other side is thinking.
Ms. Tobi also has an extensive background handling transactions and disputes related to all facets of real estate, including purchase and sale transactions, ownership disputes, real estate development and valuation, subdivision law, property tax issues, easements, land use restrictions and governmental regulation of property rights, eminent domain/inverse condemnation, construction-related claims, and insurance.
Ms. Tobi has experience in state and federal courts, as well as arbitration proceedings. She represented Fortune 500 corporations, public and private companies, law firms, and high-profile individuals in complex high stake matters
Ms. Tobi also cares about her community and is committed to giving back by providing pro bono services, including the representation of non-profit and charitable organizations. Ms. Tobi has been recognized by the United States District Court for her involvement as a member of the Central District Pro Bono Panel.
- Real Estate
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment
- Corporate and Entertainment
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 2003
- Dean’s List, Top 10%
- Loyola Entertainment Law Review
- Pepperdine University, 1999, B.A.
- Dean’s List
- Recognized member of the Central District Pro Bono Panel
- Top 40 Under 40, Pacific Coast Business Times
Avvo Client's Choice 2013
Our mission is to provide A.C.U.T.E services to each of our clients:
- We focus on staying one step ahead and anticipate the legal needs of our clients.
- We are quality, efficiency and cost conscious.
- We strive to understand clients’ needs so that we are better able to provide solutions to those needs. As such, our practice is to spend more non-billable relationship building time with clients including obtaining constant client feedback.
- We provide superior and timely services by highly trained and, thus, more flexible lawyers and staff. We pride ourselves on same day response, through computerization and communications programs.
- Recognizing clients’ needs for excellence, each of our lawyers specializes in different areas of law, providing zealous and superior legal representation.