1. Hourly Rates: The firm primarily works through an hourly billing rate structure. We advance costs on behalf of clients for coping, messengers, on-line research, filing fees, and other such costs are also included in the bill.
2. Flat Rates: In some cases, the firm will agree to a flat up front rate for the work being done. This flat rate may be paid all up front or in payments agreed upon.
3. Contingency Rates: In a few instances, we may agree to take a case on a contingency fee basis. In such cases, our clients are not obligated to
pay for our hourly time. Instead, the firm takes a reasonable percentage of the recovery. In contingency cases, however, clients are still required to pay all costs associated with the litigation.
4. Hybrid Rates: The firm at times will charge a lower hourly rate, and in return will take a smaller than typical contingent fee back. This allows for not only a premium rate recovery, but shows the client, the firm’s commitment and willingness to put our “skin in the game.”
*The firm does require retainers be paid up front. Those vary from case to case but typically are no less than $2,500.00 and no more than $25,000.00.
Our mission is to provide A.C.U.T.E services to each of our clients:
- We focus on staying one step ahead and anticipate the legal needs of our clients.
- We are quality, efficiency and cost conscious.
- We strive to understand clients’ needs so that we are better able to provide solutions to those needs. As such, our practice is to spend more non-billable relationship building time with clients including obtaining constant client feedback.
- We provide superior and timely services by highly trained and, thus, more flexible lawyers and staff. We pride ourselves on same day response, through computerization and communications programs.
- Recognizing clients’ needs for excellence, each of our lawyers specializes in different areas of law, providing zealous and superior legal representation.