Raj Aujla is an intellectual property attorney focusing on patents and trademarks.
Mr. Aujla specializes in intellectual property law, with a focus on patent prosecution and trademark preparation in various fields, including biotechnology, mechanical devices, biochemical compositions and computer hardware.
Mr. Aujla offers clients a deep understanding of how to protect their ideas, inventions and brands in the marketplace. He works closely with clients to provide counsel on patentability and infringement matters and develops comprehensive intellectual property programs for pre-litigation and enforcement purposes.
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment
- Corporate and Entertainment
- Santa Clara University (JD 2005)
- University of Hawaii , Manoa (M.S. , Cell and Molecular Biology, 2000)
- University of California, Irvine (B.S. , Biological Sciences, 1999)
- State Bar of California
- United States Patent & Trademark Office