The firm provides a comprehensive legal resource for landowners, developers, buyers, tenants and real estate investors throughout the state.
From the formation and dissolution of real estate general partnerships, limited partnerships and joint ventures, to the drafting and review of purchase and sale agreements, we can assist. Our lawyers support our clients’ businesses in virtually any type of transaction or issue related to real estate in California. This includes commercial and residential litigation and transactions involving the following matters:
- Real Estate Litigation
- Purchase and Sale Agreements and Transactions (Commercial and Residential)
- Acquisition or disposition agreements
- Commercial lease agreements
- Land use entitlement processing
- Zoning, subdivision law
- Development and construction agreements
- Land use planning
- Property Tax Issues
- Eminent Domain
- Regulatory Taking
- Financing agreements
- Joint ownership or joint venture agreements
- Partnership formation or dissolution
- Real estate closings
- Security deposits and late fees
- Short sales and foreclosure
Our mission is to provide A.C.U.T.E services to each of our clients:
- We focus on staying one step ahead and anticipate the legal needs of our clients.
- We are quality, efficiency and cost conscious.
- We strive to understand clients’ needs so that we are better able to provide solutions to those needs. As such, our practice is to spend more non-billable relationship building time with clients including obtaining constant client feedback.
- We provide superior and timely services by highly trained and, thus, more flexible lawyers and staff. We pride ourselves on same day response, through computerization and communications programs.
- Recognizing clients’ needs for excellence, each of our lawyers specializes in different areas of law, providing zealous and superior legal representation.