Most landlord-tenant matters, such as your garden-variety unlawful detainer case, don’t require much legal prowess to obtain a good result. However, when these cases involve large commercial facilities or complex business transactions, choosing the right lawyer is absolutely critical.
Commercial leases can be very complicated, especially when they involve option rights, substantial tenant improvements, financing and security arrangements, assignments and subtenancies, and bankruptcy issues. You need an experinced Landlord Lawyer that will fight for your rights eery step of the way.
Call us today to speak with an attorney. We’re ready to represent you!
Our mission is to provide A.C.U.T.E services to each of our clients:
- We focus on staying one step ahead and anticipate the legal needs of our clients.
- We are quality, efficiency and cost conscious.
- We strive to understand clients’ needs so that we are better able to provide solutions to those needs. As such, our practice is to spend more non-billable relationship building time with clients including obtaining constant client feedback.
- We provide superior and timely services by highly trained and, thus, more flexible lawyers and staff. We pride ourselves on same day response, through computerization and communications programs.
- Recognizing clients’ needs for excellence, each of our lawyers specializes in different areas of law, providing zealous and superior legal representation.