Our immigration lawyers in represent corporate and individual clients in all aspects of immigration and nationality law. An Immigration Lawyer in Westlake Village has extensive experience in business related immigration issues, family based petitions, naturalization, religious worker visas, and applications for waiver of inadmissiblity.
We offer representation in a diverse range of matters, such as:
- Treaty Trader / Investor (E1 and E2), and Treaty Alien in a Specialty Occupation (E3)
- Specialty Occupation Visas (H1B)
- Intracompany Transferees (L1)
- Extraordinary Ability Alien (O1)
- Athletes, Artists, and Entertainers (P1)
- NAFTA Professionals (TN)
- Employment Based Immigrant Petitions, including Extraordinary and Exceptional Ability Aliens (EB1 and EB2), Multi-National Managers and Executives (EB1), Skilled Workers (EB3)
- I9 Compliance
- PERM (Labor Certification) Applications
- “Green Card” Applications
- Students (F1)
- Finance and Spouse of U.S. Citizen (K1 and K3)
- Family Sponsored Petitions
- Applications for Waiver of Inadmissibility
Call us today to speak with an attorney. We’re ready to represent you!
Our mission is to provide A.C.U.T.E services to each of our clients:
- We focus on staying one step ahead and anticipate the legal needs of our clients.
- We are quality, efficiency and cost conscious.
- We strive to understand clients’ needs so that we are better able to provide solutions to those needs. As such, our practice is to spend more non-billable relationship building time with clients including obtaining constant client feedback.
- We provide superior and timely services by highly trained and, thus, more flexible lawyers and staff. We pride ourselves on same day response, through computerization and communications programs.
- Recognizing clients’ needs for excellence, each of our lawyers specializes in different areas of law, providing zealous and superior legal representation.