By definition, a corporation is a type of entity that acts as a pseudo-person that can take or receive legal action in the form of a suit without it directly affecting the owners or stock-holders. At Tobi Law, we know the ins and outs of the formation and maintenance of these corporate entities, and we work hard to defend your rights according to the law.
We are the law firm of the future, and we understand that in order to maintain this reputation, we must be forever learning, experiencing, and gaining the knowledge you need to product the results you want. Well-versed in both Californian and Israeli law, we are versatile and ready to serve with:
- Contracts: drafting, revising, reviewing
- Negotiations: with other corporations, shareholders, boards, etc.
- Intellectual property: who owns what and who has the rights
- Finances: financial reports, bankruptcy, tax law, etc.
- Code compliance: making sure the company is up to standards
- Law suits: defending you in the court room
- And so much more
Having a lawyer on your side who understands corporate law will save you time, effort and frustration. Contact Tobi Law today and find out how our team of experienced and passionate lawyers will help you through the details and keep your company running smoothly and efficiently.