Construction Law is another practice area in our Westlake Village office that encompasses a broad range of matters. We represent clients in construction defect litigation, construction contracting disputes, and insurance and indemnity matters.
We also advise land developers, general contractors, and government agencies with respect to California’s Prevailing Wage Laws, particularly when determining whether publicly financed improvements subject a project to the payment of prevailing wages.
Call us today to speak with an attorney!
Our mission is to provide A.C.U.T.E services to each of our clients:
- We focus on staying one step ahead and anticipate the legal needs of our clients.
- We are quality, efficiency and cost conscious.
- We strive to understand clients’ needs so that we are better able to provide solutions to those needs. As such, our practice is to spend more non-billable relationship building time with clients including obtaining constant client feedback.
- We provide superior and timely services by highly trained and, thus, more flexible lawyers and staff. We pride ourselves on same day response, through computerization and communications programs.
- Recognizing clients’ needs for excellence, each of our lawyers specializes in different areas of law, providing zealous and superior legal representation.