Raj Aujla is an intellectual property attorney focusing on patents and trademarks.
Mr. Aujla specializes in intellectual property law, with a focus on patent prosecution and trademark preparation in various fields, including biotechnology, mechanical devices, biochemical compositions and computer hardware.
Mr. Aujla offers clients a deep understanding of how to protect their ideas, inventions and brands in the marketplace. He works closely with clients to provide counsel on patentability and infringement matters and develops comprehensive intellectual property programs for pre-litigation and enforcement purposes.
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment
- Corporate and Entertainment
- Santa Clara University (JD 2005)
- University of Hawaii , Manoa (M.S. , Cell and Molecular Biology, 2000)
- University of California, Irvine (B.S. , Biological Sciences, 1999)
- State Bar of California
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
Our mission is to provide A.C.U.T.E services to each of our clients:
- We focus on staying one step ahead and anticipate the legal needs of our clients.
- We are quality, efficiency and cost conscious.
- We strive to understand clients’ needs so that we are better able to provide solutions to those needs. As such, our practice is to spend more non-billable relationship building time with clients including obtaining constant client feedback.
- We provide superior and timely services by highly trained and, thus, more flexible lawyers and staff. We pride ourselves on same day response, through computerization and communications programs.
- Recognizing clients’ needs for excellence, each of our lawyers specializes in different areas of law, providing zealous and superior legal representation.